A DAY TO NOT GRIPE

We are in our 2nd week of Griping and I think today, Christmas Day is the perfect time to take a day off. Instead of Griping, take some time to reflect back on how good life really is. We are all fortunate in many ways and sometimes we lose sight of what is really important. Take time and spend it with your family and friends. This time is special. I'm sure that tomorrow you will be armed and ready to Gripe. Always remember, you have THE RIGHT TO GRIPE.

Merry Christmas
TRTG - J.M.

Comments

  1. Maybe if radio stations didn't start playing Christmas music non-stop in mid-November, they wouldn't feel obligated to stop playing it THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. I'm driving the in car yesterday, and I'm still in the holiday spirit, and everyone's homes look so nice, and Magic 93 is no longer playing Christmas songs. I hear "Danger Zone," the theme from "Top Gun."

    Silly.

    Advice: Start playing the holiday music around Dec. 10 and continue until New Year's. It's Christmas week, for God's sake! I'd rather still be hearing the music THIS WEEK than right after Halloween.

    That's my gripe for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment