Stuff That Does Not Work

I don't know about you, but I am getting sick and tired of things that don't work. It happens all the time. You go to the store to buy something, you are all psyched up about it when you get home, you open the package set it all up and guess what? It doesn't work. The let down is monumental! I can't take it anymore! It's the same thing with the internet. You download something and guess what? It doesn't work. An example of this is the ESPN News gadget I downloaded for this page. I dropped it in this blog and guess what? Its not working! It has been loading for 20 minutes now. I'm not sure it will ever stop loading. Of course I have a theory on all this stuff not working. As we all know, most of the things that we buy are made in China. Of course that is a topic for another GRIPE. The Chinese have realized that a war with the USA would be insane with no winner emerging from a conflict of this magnitude. Instead, they will make products that do not work which will drive us to murdering each other or at least the clerk that sold us the piece of junk. If we are all in prison or we have all been executed for these murders they can walk right in and take what they want. The plan is genius. It will take them several lifetimes to accomplish their goal but I think it may work. By the way, the ESPN Gadget is still loading. No go yet. It must be from ESPN.Fareast. How much more of this can we take before we go insane!

Comments