NEPA Drivers - They Just Plain Suck


I was driving the other day in Wilkes-Barre when I got stopped by the light at N. Pennsylvania Ave and Union Streets. Of course getting a red light is nothing new. If you have tried getting through Wilkes-Barre or Kingston then you know all about these lights. They are on every corner and they always seem to be red especially when you are in a hurry. Anyway, as I sat at the light I was quickly checking my cell phone for emails when the light turned green. No sooner did it turn when the young girl behind me laid on the horn. It wasn't a quick toot, but a long burst. At first I thought what is she in such a hurry for? Then as she continued to blast her tooter, I thought well F*#@ You! I slowly pulled away going about 5 miles an hour just to piss her off. I got about halfway down the block and she barreled over to the left lane and passed me like a bat out of hell. On the way past I gave her the customary finger as she roared past. She then quickly broke right to get in front of me only to be stopped by a red light at the next corner. What a surprise. Just as she approached the light, she figured out that she was in the wrong lane. HAH! She then proceed to stop and then inch her way back in to the left lane. Of course she could not totally make it leaving her vehicle blocking both lanes. I though you dumb bitch. I quickly realized that I was not going to be able to make a right turn on red so I thought this was my chance for revenge. I stopped my car and laid on the horn until the light turned green. Revenge is sweet! As I drove by her, I rolled down my window and yelled, "How do you like it"!

This of course is not my first encounter with the idiot drivers here in NEPA nor will it be my last. The people around here just plain suck behind the wheel. They have no common courtesy on the road nor do they care. They never use blinkers and always seem to be in a hurry to go nowhere. The moronic drivers will cut you off in a heartbeat if they think they can get one car length ahead of you. They weave in and out of traffic like it was the Daytona 500 only to be stopped at every corner by a traffic light. They will even pull out right in front of you to get ahead. These chowder heads behind the wheels are a danger. God forbid if you try to cross a street. It's like Death Race 2000. You would swear that they get a government stimulus check for every kill. These meat heads will go out of their way to kill an animal that is crossing the road and then they will brag about it.

Guess what? I am sick and tired of this krap. These freaks need to wise the hell up and learn how to drive. I wonder what they would do if you actually got out of your car with a sledge hammer when they beeped and started to work their car over? I bet that would stop the horn blowing pretty quick. My guess that the drivers will continue to regress to a Neanderthal state behind the wheel. It's scary, an ape like intellegence behind the wheel of a 2 ton vehicle. It's like a license to kill! They question is will they kill me or will I kill them?

Comments

  1. When I was much younger, I had a friend that was a very large man. He would always carry wire clippers in his car. This is in the days when you didn't have to pull a latch from inside the car before unlatching the hood. When someone would honk at him at a light, he would get out of his car (that alone would make the other driver shit his pants) pop the hood of the car and cut the wires to the horn and then drive off.

    I also had another friend who drove a fancy sports car and carried a ball peen hammer(the kind with one end rounded)in his car. Every time he had to park in a crowded parking lot, he would check both sides of his car. When he returned, if there were any dings to his car, he would hit the car which was on the side where the ding was with his ball peen hammer several times before driving away.

    Ah, the good old days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment