Barletta - Now It Comes Out!


The election is over and what do I see? No it's not 8 reindeer pulling a fat man in a sled. It's Hazleton facing a $2.4 million dollar legal bill for Lou Barletta's bogus immigration battle. If you don't know what $2.4 million looks like, here it is...$2,400,000.00. Yep there are lots of zero's. A Federal Appellate court ruled yesterday that Hazleton's insurance company does not have to pay. Guess what that means? You got it. The taxpayers now foot the bill for this chowder heads illegal immigration fight. What I want to know is why did the Feds conveniently wait to rule on this case until after the election? Was the fix in on Kanjo? I think if the tax payers knew this the election results may have been different. Instead, the voters put this zipper head into office without knowing or ignoring all the facts.

Let me say this much. I am going to keep a close eye on you Lou! I am going to be on you like stink on a monkey. I hate monkeys! The Gripe will be watching!

Comments