The 12 Gripes Of Christmas


It is the Christmas Season, notice I did not say Holiday Season and starting Monday, December 13th we will bring you The 12 Gripes Of Christmas. It will be 12 straight days of Gripes that deal with our beloved Luzerne County. In fact, you will be able to sing it daily right along with the music of the 12 Day's Of Christmas song. It's a special time of the year and we should celebrate with something special.... Gripes.

Now on to the Christmas vs Holiday thing. I think if you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas you are a gutless coward who is giving into the "Politically Correct" crowd. I am sick and tired of this politically correct crap that floats around like a turd in the bowl. If you don't like Merry Christmas or even Happy Hanukkah then I say go stick your head in a hole and come back out on Ground Hog Day. For years people said Merry Christmas and now all of a sudden it offends some people. If this is offensive to you then "Go Screw Yourself"! I refuse to say Happy Holidays! In fact don't send me a card that says Happy Holidays because I will not put it up. It will go right in the refuse. I say refuse here because it is no longer trash or garbage. The politically correct don't like garbage. It is what it is...Garbage. As for that wonderful day on December 25th, it's Merry "Freakin" Christmas you nitwits. Don't be afraid to say it. In fact say it with pride! MERRY CHRISTMAS.....Merry Christmas.....Merry Christmas.

Comments