The 12 Gripes Of Christmas


The Christmas Season is upon us and as I promised, The 12 Gripes Of Christmas. When completed, you will be able to sing it right along with the actual song. Of course, I will be throwing up a small Gripe along with all 12 Days. How could I not.

On the first day of Christmas the county gave to me,

A Bogus Levy Fee

This bogus Levy Fee is a joke. How can the county only tax people within the 1972 flood plain. In my opinion, this tax described as a "fee" is unconstitutional. As I mentioned in a previous Gripe on this topic, next the nimrods at the courthouse will levy a fee on people with the number 7 in their house numbers. It burns by balls that I have to pay a fee to be protected from the river. They need to dredge that cesspool so we don't have to worry about floods. I have a question, what happens if the river breaks through the levy like it did in 1972 and my house is flooded? Does that mean the zipper heads from the county did not maintain the levy correctly? If that's the case, I'm suing their asses off! I am sick and tired of this crap! I'm sick of paying tax after tax after tax! I say the people should band together and not pay this tax. What are they going to do, put us all in jail? Oh, I forgot, they would add a prison fee to all Luzerne County residence to build a new prison to house us all.

Comments

  1. I'll be 2nd in line to sue their asses off also!!!!.....D. Check

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with both of you. Sue them for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would sooner blow up the court house with all the clowns inside ! besides sue them for what? remember e have nothing!......15

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment