I had to do it! I had to create a blog so you and I could gripe about all of "The Crap" that we encounter everyday in our lives. Believe me, there is plenty! You can now come to this blog to Gripe because you have the right to do so. Over time, we will Gripe about topics ranging from sports to politics to just about all of the garbage that happens around us. When you Gripe, you can add your name or not. It's your right! You can vent any way you want. Use foul language if you are angry enough to and if you are offended, just Gripe It! Hell, we have been banned from Facebook twice! You can Gripe about people, places and things. The only thing I ask is if you are going to Gripe about someone and you use their name, make sure you have the facts straight or say it's your opinion. Otherwise they will sue your and my ass off! It's your RIGHT TO GRIPE! You can respond to one of our Gripes or you can lay down your own Gripe. It's easy. To post your own Gripe just email it to email@example.com and we will get it on. You can also post a Gripe on our Facebook page. Just search The Right To Gripe. If you don't want to write it down, just click on one of the boxes below each Gripe to give your opinion. You can also become an official "Griper". All you need to do is "Sign Up" and create an account. IT'S FREE! So, don't sit back and take it, just GRIPE IT!
Friday, December 31, 2010
The Gripes Wishes For 2011
As we all look forward to 2011, here are a few wishes and predictions that I have for the New Year.
I Wish and predict....
1. That the Feds actually investigate Thom "The Tick" Greco. This guy has been fleecing folks for years now with no repercussions. Good luck you tapeworm bastard. The Gripe has it's eyes on you.
2. That Judge Mark "Kids For Cash" Ciavarella actually gets the jail time he deserves. This crook belongs in the extended stay Crowbar Hotel. As I called it here on the Gripe over this past year, I predict that he will not see one second of jail time in 2011.
3. That the 12 person Home Rule Committee gives us as much controversy as our current three stooges. I'm sure they will. The voters will most likely vote in a bunch of political hacks to these posts which will keep The Gripe very busy. I will miss "In The Can" Mary Ann Petrilla though.
4. That PennDot finally finishes the work on I-81 in the Scranton Area. They have been working on that 2 mile stretch of highway for at least 25 years now. When will it end! I predict it will not! We will all be stuck in traffic behind tractor trailers throughout the year.
5. That Lou Barletta takes his illegal immigration ideas to Washington. I'm sure he will be making a total ass out of himself in our nations capitol. I predict that we will see him on the network morning talk shows at some point this year.
6. That McDonalds actually gets my orders right. Every time I order more than one value meal they screw it up. Only an absolute moron could freak it up. I predict they will continue to be a bunch of morons slopping fast food. Where are my fuckin fries?????
7. That the St. Vincent DePaul Soup Kitchen gets a few more celebrity sloppers to dish out their grub. Reilly and Greco will be making guest appearances this year. Let's hope there are a few more. I predict there will be.
8. That the USA finally gets that terrorist bastard Osama Bin Laden. We can find flea shit on this planet with our intel satellites but we can't find a 6 foot 5 inch Arab. Or can we? Let's drop more bombs and wrap this thing up in 2011.
9. That the people of Wyoming Valley realize that when it snows, they do not need to bum rush the supermarkets for bread and milk. I have a friend that works in one of the local markets and when they forecast snow she goes into a deep depression. Instead, lets rush the beer and liquor stores.
10. Finally, the fans of The Right To Gripe have spoken. It was a resounding YES to the addition of The Schmuck of the Week feature. The Pot Hole of the week will now be replaced with "The Schmuck".
There it is, 10 wishes or predictions for 2011. The Gripe would like to wish everyone a Happy and Gripe filled New Year.
I am sick and tired of these DUI Checkpoints. I see that the PA State Police just got done with what they called Operation Nighthawk. Yea, they even give them names. I always thought that this was entrapment. Now, I'm not saying that you should get all mangled up and then get behind the wheel, that's what cabs and Uber's are for. What I don't like is you have two or three beers and you are cuffed and treated worse than a murderer. Hell, anymore if you open a beer and take a smell of it you are considered over the limit. Let's stop the bull shit and concentrate on the drug dealers who are flowing into our area to sell their crap. Lay off the poor guy or gal that goes for a few drinks with their friends and is totally capable of operating a vehice.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Please make sure you click on The R2G ads below. Heck, I might be able to make a few cents on it.
Schmuck Of The Week Award
This week's award goes to this road crew for their placement of detour signs. Which way is the detour? Thanks to Bob W. for submitting this picture.
The police line-up for the ass crack murderer.
BECOME AN OFFICIAL GRIPER
These Blogs Have Links To The Right To Gripe. Please Show Them Some Love By Checking Them Out.