Something Really Stinks Here



Now that the dust has settled and about 48 hours have gone by, I smell something rotten in NEPA. At first I thought they were bringing trash from New Jersey in again, but it's not that. I thought maybe the river was stinking to high heaven, but no its too cold for that. I thought maybe the WV Sanitation shit pond in Hanover overflowed and the stench floated up river. NO! What stinks here is the entire Ciavarella trial! It stinks that this guy got released to his family pending sentencing. If it was you or I, we would have been lead out of the courtroom in irons. That, is exactly what they should have done to this slime bag. He should get what he dished out to some of those kids!


Let me tell you what else really wreaks. Ciavy's arrogance, that's what. He is about as brash as they come considering he was just convicted in federal court on 12 counts. It would have been great to see that angry mother go ape shit on Ciavy's little carcass. My question is what does he know that we don't? Another stench has wafted out of the courtroom and that is what Ciavy has to pay back. I believe he has to pay back around $980,000 plus out of the $2,1000,000.000 that he allegedly took. That leaves about $1,300,000.00 still in his pocket. THAT REALLY JUST PLAIN SUCKS!

This circus stench of elephant crap is not over yet! So far, I have been right on with all of my predictions concerning this circus and here are a few more.

1. Ciavarella will appeal 8 of these convictions which involve the "finders fee" that he received from Rob Mericle. Mericle said it was indeed a "finders fee" as did our man "Ciavy". He will win the appeal thus knocking the convictions to 4. It will be the 4 IRS related convictions which may net him a 12 to 15 year sentence along with having to pay money back.

2. I've said it once and I will say it again, "Ciavy" will not spend one minute in the slammer. He will string this thing out for a few years at least. As far as I'm concerned, the prosecution dropped the ball a few times just like Ernest Byner at the goal line. This ineptitude in the courtroom will open the door for multiple appeals thus dragging it on and on and on.

3. On a good note, there will be several civil cases filed and "Ciavy" will have to spend a ton of cash to defend himself. For some reason I have a feeling that the families cannot file a civil suit against a judge or former judge for an incorrect verdict or sentencing. I could be wrong here, but I predict that "Ciavy" will not even sniff a civil hearing.

There you have it. I sat back for 48 hours to let the odor sink into my skin like the smell of a fishing pier after the catch comes in. This entire thing just plain stinks! On TV the legal experts keep reminding us that "Ciavy" is in deep crap and that he can go to jail for a long time. Well, I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe, just maybe we will see him at the soup kitchen with Tom "The Tick" Greco and Bob "Really" O'Reilly. Somehow I doubt that as well.

Comments