Thanks Wilkes-Barre Street Department


Yesterday I was sitting in my car on N. Main Street in glorious downtown WB when all of a sudden I hear this huge thump which made my car move slightly toward the curb. As I swung my head around to the street, what do I see? No not a fat man and 8 reindeer but two Wilkes-Barre city plows speeding down the street one in front of the other throwing ice and snow all over everyone's parked car. At first I thought someone had slid in the snow and into the side of my car. It scared the ever living crap out of me. To my dismay it was an avalanche of snow and ice chunks pelting my vehicle. To the two drivers of the city plows on N. Main Street yesterday at about 2:00 pm I say.....FU! You filthy bastards scratched the hell out of my car. Slow the hell down and pay attention to what you are doing. These two neanderthals were covering cars with chunks of ice and snow all the way down the street. When that sludge hit my car I thought for sure the drivers side window and my side view mirror were toast. If these knuckleheads were not moving so fast, the street crap would not have been flying so high onto the cars. This is unacceptable and should not be tolerated by people in this city. Their careless attitude makes me want to explode! Again I say to those two pin heads......FU!

Comments