You Make Me Sick You Bleeding Heart Simpo's!


I am outraged! I am angry! I am mad! I am beside myself! I am filled with an uncontrollable rage! Some of you may say, what else is new? No, this is the most rage I have felt in a long, long time. Things around us everyday piss me off, but what I am about to Gripe is over the top! If you are not filled with rage after you read this then you are dead from the neck up. As you all know, Osama Bin Laden was killed by our Navy Seals this past Sunday during a raid on his million dollar compound in the cesspool they call Pakistan. Only a few days later, reports are coming in that this scumbag Bin Laden may not have been armed when our guys put some hot lead right between his beady little eyes. With this being a possibility, now the bleeding heart simpo's are coming forward and crying that we shot an unarmed man. ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME! To these people I say, Go F*#K Yourself! The 3000 plus people that died in the world trade center were unarmed and had no chance. The people that died on Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pa had no weapons to protect themselves and all of the innocent people that died in the Pentagon were unarmed and could not protect themselves.

Even sports celebrities are weighing in with their insane bleeding heart opinions. Pittsburgh Steeler Running Back Rashard Mendenhall tweeted,

"What kind of person celebrates death?" the Pittsburgh Steelers running back tweeted. "It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..." He also expressed his opinions on whether the planes that hit the World Trade Center on September 11 caused them to collapse.

I'll tell you what kind of people celebrated that towel headed murderer's death, yours truly that's who! His comment that we have only heard one side makes me want to slap this moron in a crate and mail him to Afghanistan. Rashard, isn't that a Muslim name, also thinks that structural defects caused the World Trade Center towers to collapse, not the thousands of gallons of ignited jet fuel. It is a known fact that the impact and explosion from the jets blew off the protective fire coating on the steel which allowed the heat which was generated from the burning jet fuel to weaken the structure to collapse. I think the professors at Illinois where Mendenhall allegedly got his degree should reevaluate their curriculum because this guy is an idiot! To you Rashard I say, "SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE"!

Speaking of idiots, I made the mistake of turning on Rush Limbaugh this afternoon for about 3 minutes. Those 3 minutes sent me into a bigger rage than I was already experiencing. Limbaugh, the fat toad that he is, did nothing but bash President Obama for the mixed information that has been trickling out of the White House. Rush claims that the President should come forward and say that the mission to get Bin Laden was nothing more than an assassination mission and that they could have taken this killer alive. I give President Obama a two thumbs up for giving the OK for the kill shot. So what if it was an assassination mission. The deader the better for that murdering sand flea. Limbaugh is such a conservative republican that it makes me sick. I almost puked in the car after 38 seconds of this babbling baboon. Limbaugh claims that the Obama administration should not take the credit for this and the military and CIA should. I think I remember one of Limbaugh's gods from Olympus, Ronald "Bonzo" Reagan and his administration took credit for the fall of the Berlin Wall and the release of the Iranian hostages. Bonzo had nothing to do with either. Iran let the hostages go as soon as Bonzo took office because they wanted to stick it to Jimmy Carter. As for the Berlin Wall, the people had enough of being under the thumb of communism and revolted. Bonzo had very little to do with either event even though HIS administration took credit for them.

In a nut shell, the top of my head is ready to blow off from all of these whining, bleeding heart, I feel sorry for Simpo's! To them I say, CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE AND SHUT THE HELL UP! I am sick and tired of hearing about things like this in the news. It is a glorious time for Americans and HELL YEA we should celebrate the death of that coward Osama Bin Laden. HELL YEA! Now lets go round up the rest of these pigs and pour hot lead right between their eyes.

Comments

  1. He is a self glorified aging old disc jockey nothing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment