"Ciavy" Will Learn His Fate

The clock is ticking for "Kids for Cash" Judge Mark "Ciavy" Ciavarella. Every second, every minute and every hour that goes by, our man "Chiavy" gets closer and closer to learning his fate. On August 11th, U.S. District Judge Edwin Kosik will hand down his sentence to "Chiavy" on the 12 of the 39 various counts that he was found guilty on. Way back when this dirt ball went on trial, The Gripe predicted that he would not spend one second in the crow bar hotel and to date this prediction has held true. However, on the 11th, we will see what Judge Kosik is made of when he hands down the sentence. Will he have balls of stone or a yellow belly? We will find out soon enough.

My prediction, I said it before and I'll say it again, "Chiavy" will get off easy. I can smell the garbage rotting in the back room of the courthouse in Scranton. I hope I am dead wrong. I want to see this bastard rot in jail until they take him out in a body bag. He ruined the lives of several kids, stole money, took bribes and most of all broke the trust of "We The People". For that along he should hang by the neck until he is dead. However, my prediction is a hefty fine and either a short stay in the federal resort or the bracelet and home confinement. I think if it is the latter of the two, the people should storm the courthouse and rip him apart like a rag doll. What we should see here is the irons slapped on his hands and feet and two big sheriffs leading him away. That is what he did to so many juveniles in his courtroom.

Comments

  1. maybe he'll get time painting with his towing buddy. i say stone the bastard on the square.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment