I had to do it! I had to create a blog so you and I could gripe about all of "The Crap" that we encounter everyday in our lives. Believe me, there is plenty! You can now come to this blog to Gripe because you have the right to do so. Over time, we will Gripe about topics ranging from sports to politics to just about all of the garbage that happens around us. When you Gripe, you can add your name or not. It's your right! You can vent any way you want. Use foul language if you are angry enough to and if you are offended, just Gripe It! Hell, we have been banned from Facebook twice! You can Gripe about people, places and things. The only thing I ask is if you are going to Gripe about someone and you use their name, make sure you have the facts straight or say it's your opinion. Otherwise they will sue your and my ass off! It's your RIGHT TO GRIPE! You can respond to one of our Gripes or you can lay down your own Gripe. It's easy. To post your own Gripe just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it on. You can also post a Gripe on our Facebook page. Just search The Right To Gripe. If you don't want to write it down, just click on one of the boxes below each Gripe to give your opinion. You can also become an official "Griper". All you need to do is "Sign Up" and create an account. IT'S FREE! So, don't sit back and take it, just GRIPE IT!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Once again, I have a few Gripes that I have to get off my chest and you know what that means. YES, its time to slam down a few Gripe Shots. Get out the bottle, set down the glasses and strike the match. It's time to pull up a stool, belly up to the bar and let's throw down some Gripe
1. I am sick and tired of drivers here in NEPA. If you have ever turned right off of Third Ave in Kingston to get onto the Cross Valley, you must have encountered people who are turning left out of Church Street just cutting you off. For some god forsaken reason these idiots think that they have the right of way at this intersection. NO YOU DON'T YOU FREAKIN MORONS! No where in this country does a driver making a left turn across oncoming traffic have the right of way. I just don't get it! Of course when I am turning I cut them off before they make the turn which usually gets me a flurry of hand motions and an occasional F#*K You! To all of those jerks I say, "Kiss My Irish Ass"!
2. Is anyone other than me sick of hearing about Hugo Selinski? Yea, he allegedly murdered multiple people, yea he tried to make a daring escape out of the county prison using bed sheets and now he wants to represent himself in his trial which begins on September 19th. Selinski is charged with two murders back in 2002 and is just now coming to trial. WHAT! WHAT! That was 9 FREAKIN' years ago! This yo yo is going to turn the courtroom into a 3 ring circus. Hell, the Shriners may use him in the center ring for next years circus at the armory. All I know is I expect his ugly puss to be plastered all over the news in the coming weeks. There are many women who find Hugo very attractive. I simply find him to be a murdering idiot. I just threw up in my mouth.
3. The NCAA college preseason football polls are all out and what a joke they are. Every year the so called experts put out these bogus polls to start the season with the usual suspects right where they belong. Oklahoma, Alabama, Oregon, LSU are in order as listed by the AP and USA Today polls. Florida St. and Boise St. flip flop for 5th and 6th depending on what poll you are looking at. Let me tell you that these preseason polls just plain suck! I have done research over the past three years that proves these polls are worthless pieces of garbage. Only 49% to 53% of the teams ranked in the preseason polls are actually ranked at the end of the year. On multiple occasions preseason top 5 picks are out of the polls at the end. It's time we do away with these preseason rankings all together. The polls should not come out until at least 5 weeks into the season. PERIOD!
4. Over the past few years, the city of Wilkes-Barre has spent a boat load of money to do repairs to help alleviate flooding concerns at Solomons Creek. The city took out loans of up to $90,000 to repair the walls which was supposed to help with the flooding in the South Wilkes-Barre Area. Back in November Mayor Leighton proclaimed that this was only a "stop gap measure" and more funding is in the works. The city is looking for $50 million to $60 million to add flood walls and to do other structural repairs to the water system. Last weekend residence of the area were evacuated due to rising waters from Hurricane Irene. All I have to say is, "Where is the dough, rey, me Tom"? The people along this cess pool of a water way are sick and tired of running for cover every time it rains. There was tons of money to redo the sidewalks on the square but nothing to protect the citizens of Wilkes-Barre.
5. For the businesses who have cut back their staffing to critical levels I say, "Go into the bathroom and slice your own throats you scum sucking leaches". You would be doing us all a favor. Many businesses across the nation are cutting staffing levels to below functionality thus creating an overload on the poor bastards that remain in employment which results in poor service to their customers. While the big wigs up top continue to collect massive paychecks, the people in the trenches are getting bulldozed with work and lousy pay. Wake up you idiotic sons of bitches! You are just digging yourself a deeper hole due to the production of a poor product and a lack of customer service. Once the death spiral begins there is no turning back. Your business becomes that poor gazelle in the jaws of the 300 pound crocodile.
Now that I slammed down several shots of Gripe, I feel much better. If you have some Gripe that you want to get out, just let me know and I will throw it up. Believe me, you will feel much better when you see it in print. Remember, when in doubt just GRIPE IT!
I am sick and tired of these DUI Checkpoints. I see that the PA State Police just got done with what they called Operation Nighthawk. Yea, they even give them names. I always thought that this was entrapment. Now, I'm not saying that you should get all mangled up and then get behind the wheel, that's what cabs and Uber's are for. What I don't like is you have two or three beers and you are cuffed and treated worse than a murderer. Hell, anymore if you open a beer and take a smell of it you are considered over the limit. Let's stop the bull shit and concentrate on the drug dealers who are flowing into our area to sell their crap. Lay off the poor guy or gal that goes for a few drinks with their friends and is totally capable of operating a vehice.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Please make sure you click on The R2G ads below. Heck, I might be able to make a few cents on it.
Schmuck Of The Week Award
This week's award goes to this road crew for their placement of detour signs. Which way is the detour? Thanks to Bob W. for submitting this picture.
The police line-up for the ass crack murderer.
BECOME AN OFFICIAL GRIPER
These Blogs Have Links To The Right To Gripe. Please Show Them Some Love By Checking Them Out.