GRIPE SHOTS

I have not been on the R2G for about a week now and boy do I have some bitchin' to do. Everything has been building up to a crescendo of rage and you know what that means. It's time to sit back to throw down a few GRIPE SHOTS. Pull up a stool, not a stool sample and let's GRIPE! It's time to get a few things off our chests and out in the open.

1. It appears that a few more people have come forward over this past week to accuse Jerry "The Sandman" Sandusky of sexual molestation. Again The Sandman went up in front of a judge and was actually put into a cell overnight until he could post bail. The outrageous part was that the bail was only set at $250,000.00. Sandusky secured his release using $200,000 in real estate holdings and a $50,000 certified check provided by his wife, Dottie, according to online court records. He will be subject to electronic monitoring under the terms of his release. This guy is a sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex, a predator like no other and they set a make able bail for him. I just don't get it! If it were you or I we would have been taken away in irons and locked up in a room with striped sunlight.

2. I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of all the Christmas car commercials. Who the hell buys their husband or wife a Lexus for Christmas. Not me I can tell ya! Hell, I can't even afford an 82 Buick from the junk yard. These car companies must be living in a fantasy world where husbands buy their wives cars for Christmas. Only on the Planet Remulak does this happen! It is really starting to get under my skin! It's on every channel during every commercial break. My big question here is how in the hell will the big fat man in the red suit fit a car down the chimney?

3. The college bowl schedule is out and guess what? There are no bowl games on January 1st! Are you FREAKIN' KIDDING ME! The first is on a Sunday which means the lame NFL will take the top dog position pushing the major bowl games to Monday, January 2nd. What a bite in the ass. This is unamerican. We will now have to watch the bowls on Monday and then go to work on Tuesday all hung over. I almost dropped a deuce in my shorts when I heard this! This years bowlanza of games starts on December 17th with Temple playing against Wyoming in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl. What the hell is a Gildan? Of course, it all wraps up with the bogus BCS National Championship game on January 9th with Alabama taking on LSU. Future GRIPES to come soon on this match up! As always, there are a few crazy bowl names like The Idaho Potato Bowl, The Beef O'Brady's St. Petersburg Bowl, The Belk Bowl and of course The Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl. Overall, there will be 35 bowl games telecast over various networks. Cut me a break! That means 70 out of 119 FBS teams qualified for a bowl game.

That's it for now because I have no GRIPE left in me. Keep your eyes peeled here because in a few days I am going to go "APE" over the National Championship match up between Alabama and LSU.

Comments