GRIPE SHOTS

I have a few things rolling around in this head of mine that I would like to get out to all of you. They are like parasites, chewing away at my brain until I go insane with Gripe. Sometimes these little things just send you up a wall even more than the larger, more important items that just don't make any sense in this world of ours. When I have multiple things eating away at my brain, I like to sit back and pour a few shots of Gripe. Who's with me? Sit right down here and lets throw down a few "GRIPE SHOTS". By the way, I have to take your keys because you will be staying over if you get to hammered up on GRIPE! I wouldn't want anyone to get an DUIG...Driving Under The Influence Of Gripe.



Hoodies: Geraldo Rivera set off a firestorm Friday morning when, on “Fox & Friends,” he commented on the Trayvon Martin shooting, saying: “[I] am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly to not let their children go out wearing hoodies. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was.” In case you have not heard about this one pay attention. On February 29th, George Zimmerman a crime watch captain in Sanford Florida fatally shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin while patrolling their neighborhood. Zimmerman claims that Martin attacked him as he was walking to his truck and only shot in self defense. I have a few things that are sending me over the edge here. First off, why is a crime watch person carrying a gun? NO! NO! NO! Crime watch people should not carry guns. If they see a crime in progress they are to call 911 and get the hell out of Dodge. Secondly, Geraldo Rivera is an idiot! The hoodie is just as much to blame as George Zimmerman? WHAT! WHAT! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME! No the hoodie had nothing to do with it. I wear hoodies all the time and I am not involved in any crimes (that I will admit to). Geraldo is reaching for more publicity by making this insane comment. I think he should go back to searching for Al Capones vaults. We all remember that bust!

Soldier Goes APE: U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales went over the edge early this month allegedly killing nine Afghan children and eight adults in what authorities think was two separate killing spree's. Bales was detained on March 11th and charged with these killings along with six counts of attempted murder and six counts of assault in the same case. He allegedly snuck out of his base on two separate nights to commit these crimes. As word spread throughout the Afghan communities, American officials worried that this incident would set the war efforts back several years. I say, who the hell cares? It's time to pull the plug on this idiotic war and get our troops home. I also say who cares about a few civilians getting mowed down by a crazy soldier. I think it has always been called "Collateral Damage". I always hate to see kids get killed, but Bales probably eliminated a few future terrorists. War is a horrible thing and people get killed. Maybe Bales knew something and decided to take care of it personally. Anyway, we will throw the book at this guy just to send a message to the worthless Afghans that we are on their side. It's time to either bail out or "Cry Havoc And Release The Dogs Of War"!

Facebook Insanity: Finally, just when you thought you had seen it all on Facebook, BAM something so insane hits you right in the chops. Over the past few days I have been watching posts from a person concerning a certain seminar that they have been invited to. This seminar costs a few bucks and they are now soliciting donations on FB so they can put a down payment on it. OH, it gets better! This individual has actually set up a PayPal account so people can go and make donations. There is more. This person posted up a while ago that her and her husband are going on a cruise for their wedding anniversary. No, they did not ask for money for the cruise. Here is the kicker, this person is going to school and is UNEMPLOYED! Yes, UNEMPLOYED! WHAT! WHAT! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME! This is all wrong! I will give credit where credit is due with the school thing. However, if you really want to go to that seminar, cancel the cruise and use that money to go. STOP soliciting money on Facebook.

Well, that one got my blood pressure up. I have downed enough Gripe for today and must slip into an anger filled slumber.

Comments