Welcome To Walmart

My wife went up to Walmart last night to try to purchase a 60 inch flat screen 1080 Vizio TV that was on sale.  The price was a mere $699.00 which is a steal.  The sale for this viewing monster was listed in their flier as 10:00pm Thanksgiving night.  After dinner, her and her sister got their game faces on and hit the road at about 7:00pm.  They arrived at Walmart around 7:20pm and headed inside.  When they got there, they were told that you had to get a ticket for the TV and by the way, there aren't any left.  They only had 15 of those TV's in stock.  WHAT!  WHAT!  ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!  There are no flipping tickets left for the mere 15 TV's and it's only 7:30pm.  The sale was supposed to start at 10:00pm and there were no tickets left!  This is a joke!  If the sale was supposed to start at 10, then why were they handing out the tickets earlier?  What time did they start handing them out and why didn't the sales flier say anything?  What the hell is going on here?

Let me tell you what's going on here.  My guess is that the employees themselves either took the tickets or gave them out to friends or relatives earlier in the day.  Walmart has been bending over the public and jamming deceptive sales ads up their wazoos for years.  You see the great price on a selected item but fail to read the microscopic print down at the bottom of the front page that says while supplies last.  Instead of bringing in a truck load, they filter in about 10 to 15 pieces in the hopes that you will get skunked and then move on to a higher priced item.  To Walmart I say F*#k You you filthy parasites.  I am sick and tired of this kind of crap.  I was so ticked off when I heard this that I emailed Walmart's Corporate Offices to let them know what I thought.  I will keep you all posted on the results.   

Comments