People Suck

In the 30 plus years that I have spent in the customer service field, I have come to one definitive conclusion that cannot be debated.  PEOPLE SUCK!  No matter how hard you try or how good your service is, people are never satisfied.  You could wipe their asses after they shit on you and they still wouldn't be happy.  Case in point, where I work we just went through a computer program change and as with most upgrades, there were a few snafu's.  Along with this change, our company implemented several new policies that were much different than what we were used to. 

(New system + new policies)*all at once = trouble

This is a formula for problems.  In the past, our customer service has been very good when it came to answering customer calls.  However, with these new changes our phone lines have been overloaded and our customers are irate.  Some have stated that they have waited 10 to 20 minutes to get a service representative.  Our once happy customers have turned on us like rabid dogs on a dead carcass.  We have been screamed at, cursed at and threatened with bodily harm.  WHAT!  WHAT!  ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!  You would swear that we are delivering bars of gold to their homes every day.  These morons have suddenly turned like Benedict Arnold on the Colonials.  Of course, our staff has been explaining the issues and apologizing left and right.  Even after getting on our knees and begging for forgiveness, these freaking Neanderthals are still not happy.  They continue to scream and threaten even after we take care of their problems.  These shit heads are even e-mail bombing our in boxes with crass and repulsive mail.   

The bottom line here is PEOPLE SUCK!  To all of these idiots I say, "YOU SUCK".  You make me so sick to my stomach so much that I want to vomit all over my computer.  If I could, I would come to your house and rip your sorry ass lungs out of your chests and feed them to my dogs.  In fact, I would not feed them to my dogs because they are too good to eat your filthy lungs.  Yes, in general PEOPLE SUCK!  They SUCK now and they will continue to SUCK more as time goes on.   

Comments