The Pa Game Commission

The Pennsylvania Game or should I say "Shame" Commission announced on Monday afternoon that it would not restrict hunting in the area that police are searching for ambush killer Eric Frein.  The area along the Monroe and Pike County line will be open to bow hunters in October.  WHAT! WHAT!  ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!  This may be one of the most idiotic decisions that I have ever heard.  There has been a three week manhunt going on for a survivalist who ambushed two State Troopers, killing one and wounding the other.  My brains started to leek out of my ears when I heard this announced.  In their statement, the "Shame" Commission said,

"Hunters should use common sense and not interfere with the search.  Hunters should wear fluorescent orange on their head, chest and back, which is not usually required until a later part of the hunting season. "

This statement alone makes your head swell.  First off the vast majority of people in general don't have a lick of common sense.  As I always said, "The Masses Are Idiots."  I can see it now, actual hunters along with a multitude of nimrods packing the woods so they can be the ones to say they caught Eric Frein.  By the way, there is a $100,000 reward for his capture.  Mark my words, someone will get killed during archery season.  I can't believe that the PA State Police are allowing this to happen.  It will be sheer bedlam in the woods on the first day of archery.

Once again, the PA "Shame" Commission makes another really dumb decision.  I am a hunter and I have seen one bad decision after another being put in play.  This group of mental midgets have ruined hunting in the state of Pennsylvania, especially on State Game Lands.  Game is non existent in these areas.  Hell, up on the Game Lands in Thornhurst you can't even find a squirrel.  The place is dead.  This latest decision sums up the state of despair that our Game Commission is in.  It's time to clean house and put people in place that actually know what they are doing.  Right now there is not a shred of common sense in the bunch when it comes to the Pennsylvania "Shame" Commission.    

Comments