I'm Back With A Vengence -The Trump Cronicles

I took several months off from writing here at the R2G and felt it was time to come back.  I have been keeping myself busy with work, writing my Beer Meister column in the Times Leader and keeping a very close eye on the current Presidential election.  In fact it's this election for our highest office that has motivated me to bring back the Right To Gripe.

Over the next 6 month's, I am going to set the record straight while giving you facts along with my opinion on the Republican candidate Donald Trump or should I say "Chump".  This guy has bamboozled certain segments of the American population with generalities, name slanderous calling and derogatory remarks concerning women and minorities especially Hispanics.  He claims he is going to build a big wall on our southern border, stop ISIS and put the Russians in their place.  This all sounds good doesn't it.  The only problem is "Chump" has not given the American public a strategic plan on how he intends to get these completed.

Donald "Chump" Trump is nothing but a con man and guess what, I can prove it.  Back in February a report was released by Politico (www.politico.com), a web site dedicated to political news that stated Trump had been planning this Con for a few years now.  Two years ago the "Chumpster" was approached by GOP operatives that wanted him to run for Governor of New York.   He declined the notion but added that these operatives would be useful for when he ran for president.  He said, “I’m going to walk away with it and win outright.  I’m going to get in and all the polls are going to go crazy. I’m going to suck all the oxygen out of the room. I know how to work the media in a way that that they will never take the lights off of me.”

Chump News Network
 Unfortunately for America he was right.  His supreme Con Man powers have lathered media news outlets like CNN (Chump News Network) into covering everything he does so they can report on what nonsense he is going to spew about how great he is and how he can get things done.  He has conned the media into providing the vast majority of his marketing for him.  I have to ask, how dumb can they be?  Evidently idioticly dumb. 

To sum it up, the "Chumpulater" is a Con Mans Con.  He is unfolding the greatest Con in world history and the sad fact is he may just get away with it.  The American people are so sick and tired of politics as usual and are ripe for the taking.  They are like helpless lemmings being lead to the cliff.  If you are thinking of voting for this fraud, think again.  He has no idea on how to make America great again nor does he care.  Trump is simply for Trump.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Each week over the next 6 months, I will be hitting this Con of Con's hard from every angle.  I will give you facts as I get them in and my opinions on them.  I hope to hear from all of you Trumpites.  I'm sure I will.  I also hope to hear from the Stop Trump movement as well.

Next week it's all about the Trump infidelities.  How dare he bash Bill Clinton!           

Comments