The Jury Deliberates - Will He "Ciavy" Out Of This One


Now We Wait

Let me tell you that I am worried to death about the outcome of the Mark "Ciavy" Ciavarella trial. The prosecution put together what I will call a good case, however it didn't sound air tight to me. They called several witnesses to the stand but for some reason excluded any juvenile department workers. That I did not understand. It was missing a lot of pieces that could have sent this guy up the river for a long time. On the other side, the defense brought very little to the courtroom to try to save this guys ass. This is what scares me. It almost seems like a back door deal was made to get "Ciavy" off easy. At no time during the trial did this guy look like he was fighting for his life. Every picture you see in the newspapers has our man "Ciavy" smiling like the cat that got the canary. He is acting like he doesn't have a care in the world. The only thing that I keep thinking is "the fix is in".


If this trial is indeed rigged, I may go ape shit! What about the kids that were sent to the Juvie Centers for incredibly minor crimes? Their lives were in some cases destroyed by this jerk! I know what some of you are going to say here, "These kids committed a crime and they should be punished". Yes, some of them did commit serious crimes, but there were quite a few that didn't. Close to 2500 didn't! It's the ones like Hillary Transue who simply made a fake MySpace page mocking the Assistant Principal at her school. I don't think this was an offense worthy of time in the Juvenile Center. Some of these kids were in fights in school and "Ciavy" spent under 2 minutes deciding that they should be lead off in irons and sent to his Center.

As of right now, I don't think I like what I see. Something has the smell of a rotting carcass here and I think it may be what we are about to hear. Let's hope not! I predicted it here and I will stick with what I said. "Ciavy" will be found guilty on the charges he confessed to and not guilty on all of the others. An appeal will be filed causing this thing to be stretched out like the underwear of the 650 pound virgin. Did you ever watch that show? I hope I am wrong, but as one of our avid Grippers Philip said, if this verdict comes back wrong, we all need to go "Arab" on the Federal Courthouse in Scranton. I think I hear the FBI at my door now!

Comments