The Tick Is Back In The News


Our good buddy, Thom "The Tick" Greco is back in the news and I am outraged. Poor little "Tick" is filing a federal lawsuit against numerous Kings College, Luzerne County and Wilkes-Barre City officials alleging that they shut down his business The Mines because it caters to minorities. WHAT! WHAT! Are you freakin' kidding me! I almost blew off the top of my head when I heard this one! I had to sit down and take a deep breath when the news came over to The Gripe! The lawsuit, filed this morning, also alleges an FBI agent leaked information about a criminal investigation into Greco in order to hamper business dealings he had with the city. The action was taken in retaliation because Greco had threatened to sue over continued harassment designed to shut down The Mines, the suit alleges.

Let me just say this. The Mines is nothing but a rat hole and deserves to be shut down. It is a scum pit filled with low life cretins, the clientele that Thom "The Tick" loves to feed off of. If I was Kings College I wouldn't want this sewer pipe of a business anywhere near my campus. Back in February 2010, a juvenile girl aged 13 was seen coming out of The Mines all drunk-ed up and was subsequently charged with underage drinking and public drunkenness. The manager of The Mines claims she was not granted entrance to the nightclub and had gotten drunk somewhere else. SURE SHE DID! Also a few months back The Gripe reported that "The Tick" would not be able to open The Mines Nightclub and Museum because the sprinkler system was not up to code. And let's not forget the $400,000 county loan for The Mines that "Tapeworm Thom" defaulted on because he did not agree with some of the payment terms. I think he should have thought about that before he took the loan. First National Bank ended up paying off this loan at the tune of $352,089. Shit, I don't agree with the payment terms of my mortgage so does that mean I don't have to pay it? It looks like this slob is getting away without paying off the loan.

I have to ask all of you, why doesn't the County and the City of Wilkes-Barre squash this guy like a bug. Lets throw his sorry parasitic ass out of town once and for all. Once again, Thom "The Tick" is going to cost the taxpayers a bundle with a frivolous lawsuit. I say let's delouse this parasite and send him up the river without a paddle. By the way, hey Thom can you get me a TV set?

Starting on Monday April 11th, The Right To Gripe will have a 10 day series on the town of Plymouth. It will be the 10 Reasons Not To Go To Plymouth.

Comments