A Griper Weighs In On Noise Polution

One of our faithful Gripers, Karen H. has sent us a very valid Gripe. Here it is....

It's been a while since I've documented a pet-peeve. I think it's time for another. This really chafes my buns. I can't stand when I am in my bedroom relaxing with a book and I am nearly bounced out of my own bed by some douche-nozzle driving down the street polluting my air with his bass pounding. I don't want to hear that crap. TURN IT DOWN, YOU INCONSIDERATE ASS WIPE!!

Karen, you could not be more correct. These douche-nozzles as you call them (I love it) with loud stereos drive me out of my mind! They fail to realize that the crap spewing from their vehicles makes them look like total idiots. Besides them damaging their hearing, no one wants to hear that rap crap floating through the air like an auditory poison. These morons play their so called music so loud that it actually shakes the windows in the houses they pass by. Along with the fecal tones of rap crap polluting the air, how about the roar of motorcycles. These things are almost as loud as a jet taking off when they go down the street. I want to know why or how this is legal? If the muffler went on my car, the local yokel cops would pull me over and give me a citation. Every time a motorcycle goes down my street, I can feel my optic nerves behind my eyeballs rattle. To sum it up, I am sick and tired of this crap, PERIOD. The local police will tell you that there is nothing they can do with this noise unless they can monitor it with an actual decibel meter. We all know that's not going to happen! Back on May 12th of this year, The American Civil Liberties Union applauded a Florida appellate court decision that a law limiting the volume on car radios violates the right to free speech.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/05/12/Judge-Loud-car-radios-OK-in-Florida/UPI-42871305224598/#ixzz1MowVfT1k

Are you FREAKIN' KIDDING ME! Free speech! Here's some free speech, take that stereo or that motorcycle and shove it where the sun don't shine you inconsiderate bastard. Maybe it's time to get a paint ball gun so I can send a salvo their way. Maybe I will get an air horn to carry around with me so when one of these neanderthals pulls up along side me, I can scare the ever livin' shit out of them like they do me. Yea, I like that idea. Everyone go get an air horn. Let's start a movement! If we get pulled over, we can spew up the free speech thing. It's my right to blow an air horn! I wonder if the ACLU will come to my rescue?

Comments