Baby Inked

Just when you thought you read it all. Just when you thought humanity hit its lowest point. Just when you thought you may have seen the idiot of all idiots. NO, YOU HAVEN'T. One of our Gripers, Erin E. brought this story to my attention last week and I sat on it thinking that this would be a great Schmuck Of The Week. After contemplating for a few days I grew angrier and angrier thinking about this entire story. In Albany, N.Y. A local resident, Franny Trokerns was arrested early this morning after being turned in by her babysitter. She works as a dancer at a local strip bar and apparently during a night of heavy drinking she allowed her on-and-off-again boyfriend Derrek Honsteads (a tattoo artist) to tattoo her 9 month old baby! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME! The on and off boyfriend tat's up the kid during a bender and the mother is good with it. The first thing that comes to my mind is that this poor kid is doomed, no chance in life what-so-ever. The story does not say whether Children & Youth in New York took the baby or not. My guess is no. I can tell you if it was Luzerne County they wouldn't even have investigated. They would have thrown out a few laughs and then concluded that the child is in no danger. I have to tell you, this makes me sick. Now this kid has to go through life with this ugly tattoo. Every time he looks at it he will think, "Hey, I want to kill that bastard Derrick for putting this hideous thing on my body". Don't get me wrong here, I am not against tattoos, I have two myself. I am against these two drunks inking up the 9 month old baby while in a drunken stupor. Just when you thought humanity may have hit it's lowest out comes this story. I guess we humans can always top the atrocities that we employ to each other.

Comments

  1. Its a Fake!!! http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/the-tattooed-baby-of-jason-clay-lewis.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment