Mitt Romney - Champion Of The Rich?

The Presidential election is right around the corner and I felt it was time to start looking at the two candidates, President Barack Obama and Mitt "Nit Wit" Romney.  I'm not jaded here, am I?  Anyway, I was very interested on the take that Romney is a rich guy who wants to help the other rich guys.  After some research, I have finally come up with the answer to the question, "Is Mitt "Nit Wit" Romney going to help the rich with big tax breaks if he gets elected?  The answer is YES!  Of course he is and here is the proof.  Romney claims, for now that he will lower the tax rates for the wealthy which will increase company profits resulting in additional jobs.  I say for now because "nit wit" has changed his position on several topics like I change my underwear.  

David Siegel
The Huffington Post reported that David Siegel, the founder and CEO of giant timeshare company Westgate resorts, sent an opus-like email to his employees railing against one-percent bashing and arguing that the president’s reelection would “threaten your job.” In the email, obtained by Gawker, Siegel wrote:

"If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company."
Siegel isn’t the first and only CEO to push his political preferences on his employees. Bob Murray, CEO of coal company Murray Energy, allegedly pressured his employees to donate money to the Romney campaign. Murray energy workers have also accused the company of forcing them to participate in a pro-Romney rally, give up a day’s worth of pay and face the possibility of getting fired if they didn’t.  And Richard Lacks, CEO of car parts manufacturer Lacks Enterprises, urged his employees to vote for Romney on the basis of the claim that four more years of Obama would mean a boost in taxes and a decrease in pay.

There it is, the proof is in the pudding.  Rich CEO's around the nation are threatening their employees if they do not vote for Mitt "Nit Wit" Romney.  The rich guys club is spreading the word that their wallets will fill with more dollars if Romney gets elected while the middle class will bend over and take it in the back pocket.  By weakening the middle class, these rich pricks can keep us under control at work because they know we all need the jobs.  In my opinion, all these employees should go into the voting booth and pull the Obama lever.  No pin brained, egotistical rich SOB is going to tell me how to vote.  I have to tell you that this kind of stuff makes my pressure go up.  Right now all I can think is F#@* You David Siegel!  Drop muck Bob Murray and lick my you know what Richard Lacks. 

Over the next several weeks, the R2G will be answering many questions concerning the 2012 Presidential Election.  Make sure you vote, it's never been more important!

Comments