WTF No 10 Commandments Tonight?

I am furious.  I am so angry the top of my skull just blew off and drilled a hole in the ceiling.  I am beside myself with a fury unknown to mankind itself.  Here it is, Easter night and the 10 Commandments and Ben Hur are not on TV.  What!  What!  ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!  Easter is now incomplete thanks to the lousy networks.  I can't believe neither of these Easter classics are being shown anywhere on the 300 plus channels that I have on Direct TV.  It is blasphemy at it's highest level.  The only Easter show that they are showing is that loser Charlie Brown and his lame Easter show.  How on gods green earth can these TV networks not show either of these shows.  I wait every year to sit down after a delicious meal and a few glasses of wine top watch the 10 Commandants.  It's not Easter unless Charlton Heston is on the boob tube in a biblical role of some sort.  What the hell is going on here?  Why?  Why are neither of these movies on?  I just don't get it?  These are the Easter movies everyone waits for and WHAM, we are bent over and screwed.  This is a travesty.  It's a crime against humanity.  It's against all of the rules.  Why?  Why have the TV stations forsaken us in such a way.       

Comments