I had to do it! I had to create a blog so you and I could gripe about all of "The Crap" that we encounter everyday in our lives. Believe me, there is plenty! You can now come to this blog to Gripe because you have the right to do so. Over time, we will Gripe about topics ranging from sports to politics to just about all of the garbage that happens around us. When you Gripe, you can add your name or not. It's your right! You can vent any way you want. Use foul language if you are angry enough to and if you are offended, just Gripe It! Hell, we have been banned from Facebook twice! You can Gripe about people, places and things. The only thing I ask is if you are going to Gripe about someone and you use their name, make sure you have the facts straight or say it's your opinion. Otherwise they will sue your and my ass off! It's your RIGHT TO GRIPE! You can respond to one of our Gripes or you can lay down your own Gripe. It's easy. To post your own Gripe just email it to email@example.com and we will get it on. You can also post a Gripe on our Facebook page. Just search The Right To Gripe. If you don't want to write it down, just click on one of the boxes below each Gripe to give your opinion. You can also become an official "Griper". All you need to do is "Sign Up" and create an account. IT'S FREE! So, don't sit back and take it, just GRIPE IT!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sarah Palin - Shut The Hell Up!
I was flipping through the channels the other night and who did I see? Yep, Sarah Palin. She was on with Minnesota House Representative Michele Bachman just bashing the hell out of President Barrack Obama. Of course, the show was on FOX News Channel which is a debate for another day due to FOX's credibility as a news source. Anyway, I have had just about enough of Sarah Palin and her krap. I sat back and listened for a while and then thought to myself, what an idiot! Here is someone that has so many skeletons in her closet that every time she opens the door the closet rattles. As we all know, Palin was tabbed by the Republicans as John McCain's Vice Presidential running mate which pretty much doomed the ticket. They must have thought that she would sway the female vote from Hillary Clinton. Boy were they wrong. Once Palin was announced the media went right to work and drummed up several of those ghost white skeletons from deep in her closet. Here are a few of them.
1. The first thing to come out was her 17 year old daughter Bristol was pregnant. Of course that caused the Republican damage control team to scramble. Here was the daughter of their Vice Presidential candidate all knocked up while in high school. Ouch!
2. Next, while on the campaign for VP, allegations arose that she abused her power to get her former brother-in-law fired as a state trooper. What the hell did he do to her? I would have to say don't get on the bad side of this vindictive bitch.
3. Then Palin was forced to pay back taxes after it was disclosed that she had billed the state for thousands of dollars in per diem expenses meant to cover travel costs while staying in Wasilla. Still, of the 19 ethics complaints filed against her, most have been dismissed. Some are still pending.
4. Shortly after Bristol Palin gave birth to her baby Tripp, her estranged boyfriend Levi Johnston appeared bare-chested in GQ magazine holding Tripp. He told the talk show host Tyra Banks that he was certain Ms. Palin knew his relationship with her teenage daughter had been sexual. Palin and the Republicans released a statement shortly after that denied the fact that Sarah knew they were having sex. Are you kidding me? What did she think they were doing, playing Yatzee!
5. Finally, upon retuning home to Alaska, Palin found that all of her political support in her home state was gone. Thus leading to her resignation as governor of the state.
So, I gotta ask, what the hell gives Sarah Palin the right to blast anyone else when her personal life is a total train wreck? I say she should crawl back into her igloo and shut the hell up! I don't think we have seen the last of our cutesy politico Sarah. I expect her to be making more television appearances as we get closer to the next presidential election. She will have the audacity to show her face and bash President Obama and the rest of the Democrats while her skeletons inch closer to the closet door for all of us to see. In fact I expect to see her actually run for the presidency next time around. If she does, be ready for a good show. With all of those skeletons we may think its Halloween.
I am sick and tired of these DUI Checkpoints. I see that the PA State Police just got done with what they called Operation Nighthawk. Yea, they even give them names. I always thought that this was entrapment. Now, I'm not saying that you should get all mangled up and then get behind the wheel, that's what cabs and Uber's are for. What I don't like is you have two or three beers and you are cuffed and treated worse than a murderer. Hell, anymore if you open a beer and take a smell of it you are considered over the limit. Let's stop the bull shit and concentrate on the drug dealers who are flowing into our area to sell their crap. Lay off the poor guy or gal that goes for a few drinks with their friends and is totally capable of operating a vehice.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Please make sure you click on The R2G ads below. Heck, I might be able to make a few cents on it.
Schmuck Of The Week Award
This week's award goes to this road crew for their placement of detour signs. Which way is the detour? Thanks to Bob W. for submitting this picture.
The police line-up for the ass crack murderer.
BECOME AN OFFICIAL GRIPER
These Blogs Have Links To The Right To Gripe. Please Show Them Some Love By Checking Them Out.