382 GRIPES and Griping Strong!

Pages

THE RIGHT TO GRIPE

I had to do it! I had to create a blog so you and I could gripe about all of "The Crap" that we encounter everyday in our lives. Believe me, there is plenty! You can now come to this blog to Gripe because you have the right to do so. Over time, we will Gripe about topics ranging from sports to politics to just about all of the garbage that happens around us. When you Gripe, you can add your name or not. It's your right! You can vent any way you want. Use foul language if you are angry enough to and if you are offended, just Gripe It! Hell, we have been banned from Facebook twice! You can Gripe about people, places and things. The only thing I ask is if you are going to Gripe about someone and you use their name, make sure you have the facts straight or say it's your opinion. Otherwise they will sue your and my ass off! It's your RIGHT TO GRIPE! You can respond to one of our Gripes or you can lay down your own Gripe. It's easy. To post your own Gripe just email it to therighttogripe@hotmail.com and we will get it on. You can also post a Gripe on our Facebook page. Just search The Right To Gripe. If you don't want to write it down, just click on one of the boxes below each Gripe to give your opinion. You can also become an official "Griper". All you need to do is "Sign Up" and create an account. IT'S FREE! So, don't sit back and take it, just GRIPE IT!







Monday, April 11, 2011

TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO GO TO PLYMOUTH


One day I had the misfortune of driving through the town of Plymouth. As I sat at one of the red lights I thought to myself, Why would anyone want to come to Plymouth? Of course that immediately got my mind racing with reasons which led me to the latest series here on the R2G. Last week I said I would do it, so here it is. Ten days and ten reasons why you do not want to go to Plymouth.

REASON #10

It's April and they still have their Christmas decorations up. Yes, it must be Christmas all year around in Plymouth. As you enter the town from either end on Main Street, you will see the big Happy Holidays banner lights strung across the road. They also still have their telephone poll lights up which consist of large light up snowflakes. Every time I drive through Plymouth I expect to see a dirty drunk Santa Claus with a bottle of Jack and a dozen wings waving to the cars. Listen up Plymouth.....TAKE DOWN THE DAMN CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

Look for REASON #9 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment