I had to do it! I had to create a blog so you and I could gripe about all of "The Crap" that we encounter everyday in our lives. Believe me, there is plenty! You can now come to this blog to Gripe because you have the right to do so. Over time, we will Gripe about topics ranging from sports to politics to just about all of the garbage that happens around us. When you Gripe, you can add your name or not. It's your right! You can vent any way you want. Use foul language if you are angry enough to and if you are offended, just Gripe It! Hell, we have been banned from Facebook twice! You can Gripe about people, places and things. The only thing I ask is if you are going to Gripe about someone and you use their name, make sure you have the facts straight or say it's your opinion. Otherwise they will sue your and my ass off! It's your RIGHT TO GRIPE! You can respond to one of our Gripes or you can lay down your own Gripe. It's easy. To post your own Gripe just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it on. You can also post a Gripe on our Facebook page. Just search The Right To Gripe. If you don't want to write it down, just click on one of the boxes below each Gripe to give your opinion. You can also become an official "Griper". All you need to do is "Sign Up" and create an account. IT'S FREE! So, don't sit back and take it, just GRIPE IT!
Monday, May 16, 2011
The Gripe's Candidates For Luzerne County Judge
I know I am a day late with this, but the Fecal Fee Update just had to be written. Tuesday is election day, and like the race for Luzerne County Council, the field for judge is bigger than a crowd on a bus in India. There are more candidates, some qualified and some not so much running for the six open seats. Some of these seats have been vacated due to criminal convictions of the past judges. Our man Chiavy of course is one of them. When you go to the polls to vote, think about these 6 candidates for Luzerne County Judge.
1. Judge Dread - This guy is a perfect fit for Luzerne County Judge. He is no nonsense, gets to the point and convicts on site. Of course, the sentence is carried out immediately. There is no bull with Judge Dread. I can picture him now presiding over a case, slamming down the gavel and saying, "I didn't break the law, I am the law".
2. Judge Chamberlain Haller - The sometimes confused judge presided over his biggest case in the movie My Cousin Vinny. Total chaos reigned that day in his courtroom especially when he asked, "Did you say Yutes"? He is a perfect fit to take the bench in Chiavy's old juvenile court room.
3. Judge Smails - We all know Judge Smails from the movie Caddyshack. He was the overbearing, demanding member of the exclusive golf club. He always had to have his shoes shined, his clothes pressed and his clubs in hand. His courtroom would be clean and run with an iron fist. He was once heard saying, "I sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them". Maybe we will keep him out of Juvenile court.
4. Judge Judy - This no bones about it Judge will listen to all and any ridiculous cases that come in front of her. It is always good to have a woman's perspective on the bench and this makes her a true fire candidate. Judge Judy is well known for her quips like, "You know how I can tell if a 17-year-old girl is lying? When her mouth moves".
5. The Judge - He really has no name, but he has heard several cases on the show Family Guy. He is often confused and bamboozled by Peter Griffin who has been on trial more than once. The Judge actually resided of Brian the dogs custody case where he gave Brian custody of his puppies, but mandated that he get neutered. OUCH!
6. Judge Harry Stone - What we need here in Luzerne County is a Night Court and Judge Harry Stone is our man. Why try cases only during the day. Lets free up some docket space and move the trials to the night time. The free wheeling unorthodox judge takes nothing serious which is perfect for Luzerne County. The trials would take about 10 minutes each therefore unclogging the court system. By the way, who said a judge can't wear sneakers!
There you have it, the Gripes 6 candidates for Luzerne County Judge. As you all know, we poke fun at the candidates and positions up for election, but when it comes to voting, its a serious matter. Take time to vote on Tuesday and choose wisely. It is time to replace the nitwits that sank this county into the bowels of humiliation. Now is the time to make the changes that "We The People" want to make. Don't be a slug and sit home and bitch if you don't go out to vote. This is the way we can make some changes. If not, we will have to storm the courthouse and take over ourselves!
I am sick and tired of these DUI Checkpoints. I see that the PA State Police just got done with what they called Operation Nighthawk. Yea, they even give them names. I always thought that this was entrapment. Now, I'm not saying that you should get all mangled up and then get behind the wheel, that's what cabs and Uber's are for. What I don't like is you have two or three beers and you are cuffed and treated worse than a murderer. Hell, anymore if you open a beer and take a smell of it you are considered over the limit. Let's stop the bull shit and concentrate on the drug dealers who are flowing into our area to sell their crap. Lay off the poor guy or gal that goes for a few drinks with their friends and is totally capable of operating a vehice.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Please make sure you click on The R2G ads below. Heck, I might be able to make a few cents on it.
Schmuck Of The Week Award
This week's award goes to this road crew for their placement of detour signs. Which way is the detour? Thanks to Bob W. for submitting this picture.
The police line-up for the ass crack murderer.
BECOME AN OFFICIAL GRIPER
These Blogs Have Links To The Right To Gripe. Please Show Them Some Love By Checking Them Out.