2012 - I Believe

I have to get this off my chest. I have been waiting to write about this for some time now and have hesitated to do so. After watching all of the 2012 shows on TV, after doing hours of research on the web and after all of the crazy disasters and weather that mother earth has been having I have come to the conclusion that the Mayans are correct. Now for all of you people that scoff at these 2012 predictions I say, "You will be sorry when something big happens". I also say don't come looking for me when you are caught with your pants down because I will be prepared. Yea, you think I am nuts, I know my wife does. However, the facts don't lie. The Mayans, Egyptians, Hopi Indians as well as several other civilizations all predicted that the world as we know it will end on December 21, 2012. The key to this sentence is, the world as we know it! Some predict global destruction of cataclysmic proportions while others predict nothing.

Folks, the facts are clear. In December 2012, we will encounter the Galactic Alignment and that's a scientific fact. The Galactic Alignment is an astrological event that happens every 26,000 years when the sun aligns with the Galactic Equator in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy. There has been scientific evidence discovered in Mexico and South America that proves that there was a great deep freeze in those areas some 26,000 years ago. Coincidence? I think not. Also, scientists have discovered a black hole in the Dark Rift of the Milky Way which happens to lie in the Galactic Equator. We are headed in that direction as we speak. What will happen if we encounter this black hole. It's too bleak to even think about. The Earth and all of its inhabitants would be torn apart and destroyed. Some scientists believe that as we hurtle toward the Dark Rift that massive solar storms, magnetic pole reversal, earthquakes, super volcanoes, and other drastic natural events may occur in 2012.

So, what do I believe? I think that something will happen. Current geological and meteorological events have picked up in numbers and intensities. In April of this year, the Midwest had three times the number of tornadoes than normal. We have had massive earthquakes of 7.0 or higher in Japan, Haiti, Chile and New Zealand. We had a 5.9 earthquake here on the east coast. The last time an earthquake of this magnitude occurred was in 1897. We have had volcanic activity in Italy, Indonesia, Hawaii and Iceland. The National Weather Service has also predicted a heavier than normal hurricane season starting with Irene which is bearing down on the east coast of the U.S. right now. What I believe is as we approach the Dark Rift and the center of the Milky Way, we will encounter more activity due to the gravitational pull exerted on the earth from this alignment. I also believe that we will be bombarded with solar radiation due to huge mass coronal ejections on the sun. Scientists have confirmed that we are now in a time line of increased solar activity. That's another fact! The results of these blasts will reach earth and cause havoc with electricity, GPS systems, computers and cell phones. It is a scientific fact that there are several small holes in the ozone layer that protects earth from radiation. NASA scientists have confirmed this. In fact, we have recently attached a devise on the space station to measure this solar activity. I bet you didn't know that! I think our government knows something is going to happen and they are keeping it under wraps. There is something that never happens!!! NOT! It is rumored that they are building huge underground bunkers in Virginia to house chosen people such as government officials and the wealthy. Several scientists for NASA have predicted that these solar ejections will knock out the power grids across the planet thus plunging the earth into darkness.

All of this will happen in December which means no lights and no heat. Chaos will follow because the human race is a bunch of ruthless neanderthals. I predict looting, killing, rape and other crimes to become rampant. I recommend that you go out and buy a generator now. Also, if you have guns start stocking up on ammo. You will need it. If you don't have any guns, get one and learn how to shoot it. I don't predict the end of the world and all life on our wonderful planet. However, I do think that we will see a life changing event so be ready. For those that laugh at this I say you will be sorry. When you come crying at my door I may take you in or I may put some hot lead right between your headlights. I will be prepared as we hurtle closer to 12/21/1012.

Comments