The 12 Gripes Of Christmas


On the 5th Day of Christmas the county gave to me.....

Greg Skrepenak


Corruption in the Courthouse
Reassessment Debacle
Greco and his TV's
And the bogus Levy Fee





As you sing the song, you know that Greg Skrepenak fits in perfectly with 5 golden rings. Skrep got caught up with Anthony Trombetta and ended up with 24 months in the slammer in West Virginia, a $5100.00 fine and 3 years of supervised release. All because he took a $5,000.00 bribe. That was an expensive price to stay in the Crowbar Hotel. In my mind every time I think of this I say to myself, why? Why would a guy with a degree from the University of Michigan, who played in the NFL take or even need a $5,000.00 bribe. The Big Ugly either got caught up in all of the crap in the courthouse or he got set up. My guess is he taking the fall for Trombetta and the good old boys from Pittston. Man, I hope I don't find a horses head in my bed when I wake up in the morning. Anyway, what Skrep did was wrong, but Clerk of Courts Bob Reilly and others in that cesspool of corruption we call the courthouse did the same or worse and they are not in the clink. A guy like TV Thom hides information from the Feds and walks away clean. Shit, Reilly paid a fine and 50 hours slinging slop at the soup kitchen for accepting a bribe. Something stinks here! Bill Brace got a $1,500.00 tailored suit from New York out of the deal. He has not been sentenced yet. I can't wait to see what happens to him. As for Trombetta, I could not find any information on an arrest for giving the bribe. What the hell is that all about? It appears the Feds and sentencing Judge Conoboy may be playing some judicial games here. I guess we will see how all the rats shake out in the end.

Comments

  1. NFL Crook hall of fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, you are correct. Skrep will now be added to the All Criminal team that you will see right here on the Gripe on Super Bowl Sunday......The Gripe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment