Happy Birthday R2G

Wow, I can't believe that it's been 5 years since I started the Right To Gripe.  It all started in December 2009 with everyone being politically correct and saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.  By the way, Merry Christmas to all my Gripers.  If you want me to say Happy Holidays, forget about it.  Not gonna happen.  It's Merry Christmas or for our Jewish friends Happy Hanukkah.  Five years ago on this day I wrote my 2nd Gripe shortly followed by a 3rd and 4th and so on and so forth.  It's been a half a decade of Griping about topics from government to sports to the idiotic people we all encounter every day in our lives.  In 5 years we have gotten 89,919 hits from all over the world.  The R2G is an international hot spot to Gripe.

The top story of all time on the R2G was The Top 10 Crazy Stories of 2012.  I got 18,345 hits for this story.  The Zombie Apocalypse in May of 2012 came in second with 4,429 hits.  Other top Gripes included the Tattooed Baby and Death By Dangling, The 38DD Killer.  Over the years we reported and bashed the Kids For Cash participants.  Good ole' Chivarella, Conahan and Mericle provided us with weeks worth of Gripe.  We drilled the County on their Levy Tax as well as many other insane decisions that they have made over the years.  It's been 5 years of great Griping.

Over the years, the R2G has been read by people all over the world.  How do I know this?  I know because the blog keeps track of these things.  Hell, I'm not smart enough to figure it out myself.  Of course, most of our hits come from the USA, 49,622.  The second most hits come from our friends in Germany, 6,316 followed by France, 3,480.  Maybe I should stop calling the French Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys....NOT!  We even get hits from China, Latvia, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Russia, Canada and Turkey. We are International baby!

It's been 5 years of Griping and believe you me there is more to come.  Our side bar features will continue and we have gotten another one year commitment from our good friend Mr. Pissed Off.  He's told me that he thinks he will be more pissed off in 2015 than ever.  I love this guy.  To all of you that come to the R2G, thank you for keeping me motivated to Gripe.  2015 is looking to be another great year of Griping.  If you have a Gripe, post it up on our Facebook page or email it to the email address at the top of the Gripe page.  We will need to keep this thing going so everyone can lay down some Gripe.


Comments